- Low Shrinkage Cracks
- Extra fine smooth finishing solutions
- Excellent Workability
ASG MULTI PURPOSE READY-MIXED / NON-ASBESTOS JOINT COMPOUND Special Vinyl formulation that requires minimal mixing to thinning provides a smooth seamless finish for Gypsum Board Wall, Ceiling Joints and brick wall. ASG Multi Purpose Joint Compound used for taping, finishing Gypsum Board Joints, filling, covering and for Final Touch-Up Coats in Interior Gypsum Board applications. It is an ideal material for embedding fasteners, corner surfaces where necessary. It can also be used to repair the crack on the brick wall surface. It complies with ASTM C 475.
* Covering jointing, fasteners, nail heads & corner beads
* Repairing cracks, damage on walls and imperfection
* Smoothing interior wall to provide extra smooth wall before final painting
* Filling and patching holes
- Store ASG Joint Compound at room temperature for 24 hours prior to the application.
- Stir content lightly, DO NOT add water.
- Use directly from the container when used for covering embedded fasteners, corner beads and trims.
- If necessary add 1/2 pints (250ml) of water, remix gently.
- Do not add in any other material.
- Keep the container covered when not in use.
1. Stir content lightly, do not add water.
2. Apply ASG Joint Compound only on dry surfaces. Apply thoroughly and allow each coat to dry before applying the next.
3. Keep air to the minimum, joint compound surface temperature 26/30 °c within the working area until joints are completely dry.