- Sensor Safe
- Oil Resistance
- Low Odour
- High Temperature Resistance
- Non Corrosive
A non-corrosive, low odour and sensor safe gasket maker. It features excellent oil, cooling and shop fluids resistance. Specially formulated for high torque application which requires a unique RTV silicone gasket maker. It remains flexible and stable at temperatures ranging from -80ºF to 625ºF (62ºC – 329ºC) intermittent.
Recommended Applications: Intake manifold end seal, valve covers, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings and others.
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and oil free.
2. Pierce seal at the end of the metal tube with reverse end of cap
3. Screw on nozzle and cut to desired bead size.
4. Apply even bead (1/16 - 1/8) around perimeter of surface.
5. Assemble part once silicone skinned (~15 minutes).
6. Remove excess silicone. Do not squeeze silicone by overtighten bolt.
7. Clean nozzle, replace cap after use.
CAUTION! AVOID BREATHING IN VAPOR.
UNCURED SILICONE CAUSE IRRITATION. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, FLUSH EYES WITH WATER AND CALL PHYSICIAN. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, WIPE OFF WITH CLOTH AND FLUSH WITH WATER. USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
1 x Hardex Grey RTV Silicone Gasket Maker 100g