- Strong & Fast Bonding
- Non Slump
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water Resistant
- Easy Clean
HARDEX CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE BONDING NAIL RS 800 is specially designed as a construction adhesive to replace most of the nailing required for external and internal construction work. It provides strong bonding to most construction materials including wood, metal studs, concrete, bricks, gypsum boards, galvanized metal, structural flooring panel, cement sheet, particle board, mirror backed tiles and others.
- Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Other Metal
- Masonry, Tile, Concrete, Cement Sheet
- Mirror Backed Tiles
- Wood Flooring & Panelling Plywood
MADE IN MALAYSIA
1. All surfaces must be free from oil, frost, dirst and other substances.
2. Pierce seal at the end of the tube with reverse end of the cap.
3. Apply the adhesive along the joint, stud or batten.
4. Assemble joint using temporary mechanical fastening then reposition and firmly press together. Contact areas should be firmly taped with a hammer.
5. Allow adhesive to set cure (at least 24 hours) before removing clamps or temporary fastening.
CLEAN UP: Remove dry adhesive by scraping or sanding, clean off wet adhesive with mineral turpentine.
LIMITATION: Apply at temperature above 40F
STORAGE: Stored in original unopened container at or below 25C
CAUTION! AVOID BREATHING IN VAPOR.
UNCURED ADHESIVE CAUSE IRRITATION. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, FLUSH EYES WITH WATER AND CALL PHYSICIAN. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, WIPE OFF WITH CLOTH AND FLUSH WITH WATER. USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
1 x Hardex Construction Adhesive Bonding Nail 75g