- Durable and Flexible
- High Temperature and Pressure Resistance
A unique product formulated to withstand high temperatures up to 650ºF. It forms any size and shape gasket which can resist high temperature, pressure, cracking, shrinking and migrating caused by thermal cycling. Temperature range -80ºF to 650ºF intermittent. Dries securely as gasket.
Recommended Applications: Timing covers, intake manifold end seal, valve covers, water pumps and exhaust manifolds.
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry, and oil free.
2. Pierce seal at the end of the metal tubes with reverse end of cap.
3. Screw on nozzle and cut to desired bead size.
4. Apply even bead (1/16 - 1/8) around perimeter of surface.
5. Assemble part once silicone skinned (15 minutes).
6. Remove excess silicone. Do not squeeze by overtighten bolt.
7. Clean nozzle, replace cap after use.
8. Silicone fully cured in 24 hours.
CAUTION! AVOID BREATHING IN VAPOR.
UNCURED SILICONE CAUSE IRRITATION. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, FLUSH EYES WITH WATER AND CALL PHYSICIAN. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, WIPE OFF WITH CLOTH AND FLUSH WITH WATER. USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
1 x Hardex 650°F Red RTV Silicon Gasket Maker 85.2g